- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Hvac Tips & Tricks
Turn Up The Heat With Safe Space Heater Operation
Space heaters. Some love 'em. Some hate 'em. They have advantages and disadvantages. But one factor is certain: Space heaters are no substitute for a bona fide heating system. There are so many […]
Some Fans Are Cheap; Are They Worth The Money?
To fan or not to fan? That is the question. Fans just move air from one place to the other, and in some circles, they can prove useful. The question is: How does one make the best use of a fan? […]